Hello There! I'm a software developer focused on using data visualization, data analysis and data science to solve problems and improve capabilities for reasoning and making decisions with data.
I work at Capital Group Software Developer, focused on visualization and data analysis.
Previously, I have worked at Zymergen as a Staff Data Visualization and Data Science Engineer, and before that, at Bocoup as part of the Data Visualization team along with Irene Ros, Yannick Assogba and Peter Beshai.
I've also worked for the Nordstrom Data Lab as a Data Visualization Engineer/Data Scientist. And before that, I helped analyze genomic data as a member of the Bioinformatic Group at the very special Stowers Institute.
Find out more about me from the links below, find me on Twitter, or drop me an email any time.
- You get what you screen for: on the value of fermentation characterization in high-throughput strain improvements in industrial settings.
- Systematic investigation of CRISPR–Cas9 configurations for flexible and efficient genome editing in Corynebacterium glutamicum NRRL-B11474.
- Visualizing Combinatorial Objects in Macaulay2.
- Systematic investigation of CRISPR-Cas9 configurations for flexible and efficient genome editing in Corynebacterium glutamicum NRRL-B11474.
- The DEAD Box Helicase RDE-12 Promotes Amplification of RNAi in Cytoplasmic Foci in C. elegans.
- Evaluation of Whole Transcriptome Amplification Methods by RNA-Seq.
- Gene Expression Profiling of Picogram Amounts of Mouse Universal Reference RNA Amplified Using the Miltenyi Biotec μMACS SuperAmp Technology.
- The RDE-10/RDE-11 complex triggers RNAi-induced mRNA degradation by association with target mRNA in C. elegans